South Pavilion Venue
A 17,000 sq ft. mixed-use, permanent roofed pavilion with curtained sides, the South Pavilion offers multi-purpose flex space that can be used for anything from dining to exhibits to live performances. The pavilion is adjacent to a permanent public restroom and an area for the catering operations.
Venue charge includes the following services and related expenses:
- Rental of South Pavilion
- Parking for all guests in Milwaukee World Festival controlled lots
- A security guard at the main entrance
- Up to thirty (30) 60in. round tables (linen not included)
- Up to two hundred forty (240) black garden chairs
- Furniture setup and teardown for included tables & Chairs
- Janitorial & maintenance supplies, rubbish removal, utilities, grounds crew
- Electrician services up to $500 if needed
- Milwaukee World Festival picnic tables used in the flex space seating area
Other Venue Information
An Operations Manager from our venue will be assigned to your account to help coordinate your planning efforts with our venue staff and contractors. Additional event planning resources are available.
Food catering will be provided by Saz’s Hospitality. A menu and quote will be developed for your event. Milwaukee World Festival will manage the beverage service for the event.
Other charges for this venue footprint can include but are not limited to, sound & lights, stagehands, additional electrician services, additional table & chairs, forklift & boom lift rental, video. We can provide you our exclusive and preferred vendor list anytime.