Miller Lite Brew House
Guests will enter the Park through the Mid-Gate and immediately land at the Miller Brew House. This multi-use area can accommodate seating and interactive activities. The Brew House contains a permanent bar and can accommodate up to 350 guests. There is a permanent restroom building directly adjacent to the Brew House to accommodate all the guests for your event.
Venue charge includes the following services and related expenses:
- Rental of Miller Brew House
- Parking for all guests in Milwaukee World Festival controlled lots
- A security guard at the main entrance
- Up to thirty (30) 60in. round tables (linen not included)
- Up to two hundred forty (240) black garden chairs
- Furniture setup and teardown for included tables & Chairs
- Janitorial & maintenance supplies, rubbish removal, utilities, grounds crew
- Electrician services up to $500 if needed
Other Venue Information
An Operations Manager from our venue will be assigned to your account to help coordinate your planning efforts with our venue staff and contractors. Additional event planning resources are available.
Food catering will be provided by Saz’s Hospitality. A menu and quote will be developed for your event. Milwaukee World Festival will manage the beverage service for the event.
Other charges for this venue footprint can include but are not limited to, sound & lights, stagehands, additional electrician services, additional table & chairs, forklift & boom lift rental, video. We can provide you our exclusive and preferred vendor list anytime.
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is grateful for the opportunity to play a role in making your event a success. Contact us today to get started:
Director of Corporate & Event Sales