Johnson Controls Pavilion
Guests will enter the Park through the Mid-Gate and immediately land at our Mid-Gate Grass area. This multi-purpose area can accommodate seating and interactive activities. The Johnson Controls Pavilion contains a stage house featuring dressing rooms and two private restrooms. The Pavilion contains two permanent bars and can accommodate up to 3,200 guests for a stage performance. There is a permanent restroom building directly adjacent to the Pavilion to accommodate all the guests for your event.
Venue charge includes the following services and related expenses:
- Rental of Johnson Controls Pavilion, Mid-Gate entrance, and Mid-Gate Flex Space
- Parking for all guests in Milwaukee World Festival controlled lots
- Seasonal stage deck in the Johnson Controls Pavilion
- Security guard at main entrance
- Up to thirty (30) 60in. round tables (linen not included)
- Up to two hundred forty (240) black garden chairs
- Furniture setup and teardown for included tables & Chairs
- Janitorial & maintenance supplies, rubbish removal, utilities, grounds crew
- Electrician services up to $500 if needed
- Milwaukee World Festival picnic tables used in the flex space seating area
Other Venue Information
An Operations Manager from our venue will be assigned to your account to help coordinate your planning efforts with our venue staff and contractors. Additional event planning resources are available.
Food catering will be provided by Saz’s Hospitality. A menu and quote will be developed for your event. Milwaukee World Festival will manage the beverage service for the event.
Other charges for this venue footprint can include but are not limited to, sound & lights, stagehands, additional electrician services, additional table & chairs, forklift & boom lift rental, video. We can provide you our exclusive and preferred vendor list anytime.
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is grateful for the opportunity to play a role in making your event a success. Contact us today to get started:
Director of Corporate & Event Sales