BMO Harris Pavilion Club Bar
Located within the pavilion itself, this covered seating area offers a beautiful lakeside setting. With great views of downtown Milwaukee and Lake Michigan, the BMO Harris Pavilion Club Bar has a permanent fixture bar that only you and your guests will be able to access, as well as private restrooms. Space can accommodate up to 400 people, depending on the desired table and chair arrangement.
Please Note: Dates for this venue can be held with priority behind concerts. The date is guaranteed eight weeks from the selected date. It is recommended to hold multiple dates if possible for your event.
Venue charge includes the following services and related expenses:
- Rental of BMO Harris Pavilion Club Bar
- Parking for all guests in Milwaukee World Festival controlled lots
- A security guard at the main entrance
- Up to thirty (30) 60in. round tables (linen not included)
- Up to two hundred forty (240) black garden chairs
- Furniture setup and teardown for included tables & Chairs
- Janitorial & maintenance supplies, rubbish removal, utilities, grounds crew
- Electrician services up to $500 if needed
Other Venue Information
An Operations Manager from our venue will be assigned to your account to help coordinate your planning efforts with our venue staff and contractors. Additional event planning resources are available.
Food catering will be provided by Saz’s Hospitality. A menu and quote will be developed for your event. Milwaukee World Festival will manage the beverage service for the event.
Other charges for this venue footprint can include but are not limited to, sound & lights, stagehands, additional electrician services, additional table & chairs, forklift & boom lift rental, video. We can provide you our exclusive and preferred vendor list anytime.
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is grateful for the opportunity to play a role in making your event a success. Contact us today to get started:
Director of Corporate & Event Sales