Amphitheater Stage Floor
Designed and remodeled in 2020, the venue has a flexible seating stage floor that can adjust to your event footprint. Additional rows of seating add to the capacity of up to 18,000 guests. The Amphitheater also features three private hospitality decks, and concourse space to cater to your guests' needs.
Please Note: Dates for this venue can be held with priority behind concerts. The date is guaranteed eight weeks from the selected date. It is recommended to hold multiple dates if possible for your event.
Venue charge includes the following services and related expenses:
- Rental of American Family Insurance Amphitheater Stage Floor
- Parking for all guests in Milwaukee World Festival controlled lots
- Use of seasonal video screens installed near stage (does not include production)
- Security guard at main entrance
- Up to thirty (30) 60in. round tables (linen not included)
- Up to two hundred forty (240) black garden chairs
- Furniture setup and teardown for included tables & Chairs
- Janitorial & maintenance supplies, rubbish removal, utilities, grounds crew
- Electrician services up to $500 if needed
Other Venue Information
An Operations Manager from our venue will be assigned to your account to help coordinate your planning efforts with our venue staff and contractors. Additional event planning resources are available.
Food catering will be provided by Saz’s Hospitality. A menu and quote will be developed for your event. Milwaukee World Festival will manage the beverage service for the event.
Other charges for this venue footprint can include but are not limited to, sound & lights, stagehands, additional electrician services, additional table & chairs, forklift & boom lift rental, video. We can provide you our exclusive and preferred vendor list anytime.
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is grateful for the opportunity to play a role in making your event a success. Contact us today to get started:
Director of Corporate & Event Sales