Amphitheater Founder's Club
American Family Insurance Amphitheater Founder’s Club- The Founder’s Club will be completed in May of 2020 and this spacious hospitality deck will offer beautiful views of Lake Michigan, downtown Milwaukee and the Summerfest grounds. The space includes permanent bars and private restrooms. The venue comes with a standard seating layout with tables, chairs, and high-top tables, but can be modified for the needs a reception up to 400 guests.
Please Note: Dates for this venue can be held with priority behind concerts. Date is guaranteed eight weeks from selected date. It is recommended to hold multiple dates if possible for your event.
Venue charge includes the following services and related expenses:
- Rental of American Family Insurance Amphitheater Founder’s Club
- Parking for all guests in Milwaukee World Festival controlled lots
- Use of seasonal video screens installed near stage (does not include production)
- Security guard at main entrance
- Up to thirty (30) 60in. round tables (linen not included)
- Up to two hundred forty (240) black garden chairs
- Furniture setup and teardown for included tables & Chairs
- Janitorial & maintenance supplies, rubbish removal, utilities, grounds crew
- Electrician services up to $500 if needed
Other Venue Information
An Operations Manager from our venue will be assigned to your account to help coordinate your planning efforts with our venue staff and contractors. Additional event planning resources are available.
Food catering will be provided by Saz’s Hospitality. A menu and quote will be developed for your event. Milwaukee World Festival will manage the beverage service for the event.
Other charges for this venue footprint can include but are not limited to, sound & lights, stagehands, additional electrician services, additional table & chairs, forklift & boom lift rental, video. We can provide you our exclusive and preferred vendor list anytime.