MILWAUKEE WORLD FESTIVAL, INC. COMMUNITY DONATION PROGRAM
DONATION SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED AT THIS TIME BUT WILL OPEN AGAIN AUGUST 1, 2019
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is happy to provide four (4) complimentary admission tickets to assist non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations with fundraising efforts. Due to the large volume of donation requests received, special requests for specific items are not accepted.
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is not responsible for donations provided by Festival Employees using personal tickets or items.
We acknowledge the many worthwhile non-profit organizations and other fundraising activities helping our communities. As a result of the high volume of requests we receive, Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. has established guidelines to aid in the fulfillment of donations:
- Eligible organizations must be a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization
- Donation requests must be submitted using the Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. online donation request form, no telephone, email or mail requests will be accepted
- A copy of the organization's 501 (c)(3) IRS determination letter (NOT the certificate of exempt status) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Organization Name
- Your name
- Phone number
- Organizations must be based within the state of Wisconsin
- Limit four (4) Weekday Admission tickets per organization per year
- Limit one (1) submission per organization per year
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 8 weeks prior to the event
- The event must be strictly for fundraising purposes, we do not support incentive or reward programs